Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Lindsay Wildlife Museum Buy One Get One Free Admission

Things to do this weekend. One of our favorite local museums for my husband and I to visit with Ava is The Lindsay Wildlife Museum in Walnut Creek, adjacent to Larkey Park. Often, I forget they are even there!

You're in luck if you still have a copy of an old Parents' Press Newspaper. In January 2009, they had a Buy One Get One Free Admission to the museum, with no expiration date. Maybe they'll print another someday.

We love the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. They are also an animal hospital where I've taken injured mourning doves from my backyard. Check out The Lindsay Wildlife Museum's website. They have many upcoming field trips, summer science programs, and other great activities for children of all ages!

Lindsay Wildlife Museum
1931 First Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
(925) 935-1978

3 comments:

  1. If anyone really wants a copy of a January Parents' Press newspaper, I have a few extras I would be happy to share. It's a nice publication available free at most grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    You may not have any extras anymore, but if so, I would love to take advantage of this coupon. Thank you. Email me at rir1985 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete