Saturday, October 24, 2009

Volunteer Opportunity...The Lemon Lady seeking volunteers immediately...



Volunteer Opportunity. The Lemon Lady seeking volunteers in the hunger cause. Become a hunger advocate today! Immediate help is needed. (The Lemon Lady is tired!) Need help with harvesting fruit from local trees. Need help with hauling produce from local farmers' markets. Flexible schedule. Selfless acts of kindness reward the soul with inner joy!

Please, call today!

510.406.1625 or email: AnnaAndAva@gmail.com

“What I do you cannot do; but what you do, I cannot do. The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful."

-Mother Teresa of Calcutta

2 comments:

  1. Love what you do!!! Help will come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anna:
    I told you my husband has a truck, and that I'd be in touch about helping you out.
    Right now, he has to move his elderly father from another state, and bring him here to put him in a residence.
    When this situation is resolved, I will contact you again.
    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete