Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love the Farmers...


“One way or another, we all have to find what best fosters the flowering of our humanity in this contemporary life, and dedicate ourselves to that."
-Joseph Campbell
(American prolific Author, Editor, Philosopher and Teacher, 1904-1987)


Dearest Farmers,

I remain humble and grateful for your produce donations to the "The Lemon Lady" hunger cause. This is a personal mission, and I enjoy the personal relationships that have fostered over the past year.

Zucchini doesn't grow in a board room. Your labor of love on the farm is what brings a bountiful harvest to our community. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for sharing today and always.

I love the farmers.
Warmest Regards,
Anna, The Lemon Lady

“What I do you cannot do; but what you do, I cannot do. The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.”
-Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment