Monday, August 10, 2009

Concord Farmers' Market - Tuesday 10am-2pm

Looking for something fun to do on Tuesday morning?

The Concord Farmers' Market transforms Todos Santos Square into a lively neighborhood gathering place. Enjoy lunch, visit friends, take in the music while shopping for excellent quality, fresh, seasonal produce.

A heartfelt Thank You to the kind and generous farmers who donate healthy fresh produce, bakery, and other gourmet food items to The Lemon Lady. You truly make a difference to those less fortunate in our Concord Community and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Concord Farmers' market. Just about every tuesday I head over to the tamale lady and cauterize my innards with her green sauce. Being that I am over fifty I can unabashedly say that I like to flirt with all the beautiful women there. Good luck and happy hunting to you. Thank you for your service to our community.
    -Roberto

    ReplyDelete