Tuesday, June 23, 2009

KTVU Channel 2 News - filmed at the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, then at The Salvation Army in Concord


Click the logo above to start the video.

Here's a recent newscast filmed in Concord, California on location at the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, then at the Salvation Army on Clayton Road (at West Street.)

Please watch the short clip and hopefully be inspired to donate food or produce to a nearby food pantry. Walk-in food donations are accepted at local pantries throughout our city.

Hey, I recognize the Farmers' Market Produce in those plastic bins. I delivered it to the food pantry myself! :)

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19730755/


1 comment:

  1. Anna I was at the food bank when Rachel did her stand up. I think I got pics of it somewhere. I was there to do some volunteering sorting of food.

    ReplyDelete