Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love. Hugs. Peace. Especially for young volunteers...



There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing the sweetness as my Daughter grows to be a caring and sharing little girl - even at only 3 years of age. She may be too young to be a Huggable Hero, but she's Mommy's little hero!

We must teach our children to make the world a better place.

Here's a great program to honor young community volunteers, ages 8 - 18. $7,500 scholarship for college + a $2,500 donation to their special cause. CLICK HERE to learn more. Hurry, nomination deadline is February 26, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Anna I just nominated Savanha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find
    It really helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide something back and aid others such as you
    aided me.

    Here is my weblog; how to start your own website ()

    ReplyDelete