"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle." -Plato
1. Walking is healthy excercise for YOUR heart. Go for a walk around the neigborhood today. You'll find many fruit trees bursting with ripe oranges, lemons, and other citrus.
2. Making friends is healthy for YOUR heart. I've met over 500 fruit tree owners in the Bay Area. Believe me, they are kind and generous souls who love to share. Make new friends today.
3. Picking fruit is healthy excercise for YOUR heart.
4. Eating fresh oranges is healthy nutrition for YOUR heart.
5. Joy of giving and sharing is healthy emotion for YOUR heart.
What are you waiting for...?
Please help The Lemon Lady celebrate Heart Month by sharing seasonal fruit with a nearby food pantry. Think healthy. Think orange.
For a list of local food pantries that accept homegrown fruit, CLICK HERE.
For information about Heart Month, CLICK HERE.